Thursday, August 02, 2007

die, t.mobile... ! die... !!!

I am profoundly disappointed to learn, apparently too late to satisfy T-Mobile, that my text messaging costs went up 5 cents per message starting 6/1/07.

Since my contract with T.Mobile was renewed 8/30/06 and expires on 8/29/07, I conclude this raise in my cost to be arbitrary and a breach of contract by T.Mobile.

I called customer service to complain and spoke to a "Paul," who informed me, in an obsequious, sing-songy manner (please make them stop that!!), that T.Mobile would agree to this being a breach of contract EXCEPT for the fact T.Mobile alledgedly alerted its customers to the impending increase in cost via pamphlets in the mail, establishing an, again, arbitrary time-period for customers to cancel their accounts without penalty. Oh! And not to worry: T-Mobile lowered the rates of picture-messaging.

UNACCEPTABLE!! I don't picture-message, if that is a verb! And lowering the rate for others certainly does NOT justify raising my rate within the confines of an agreed-upon contract.

Moreover, I never received any such an alert! Thus can I only conclude T-Mobile never sent it or sent it to the wrong address.

Either way, I demand satisfaction!

I never agreed to an increase in text-messaging cost. My contract stipulates text messages to be 10 cents and not 15 cents!

I demand you reimburse the difference established on 6/1/07 or I shall certainly take my business elsewhere.

Sincerely,

No comments: