Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday Monday

Late night at the office again, an apparent manifestation of having a cool space and a new desktop. Consequently I spend considerably more time here after hours than I would've anticipated after starting a month and some days ago. Conversely, on the homefront, I'm not particularly enjoying the removed existence that is suburban living, or the feng shui, or lack thereof, in my corner of the universe.

So I'm in search of new digs by November 1, and I'm fairly distracted from having fun with the latest nonsense of DubyaWorld. Am also dealing with other more personal issues, which I won't get into here just now.

At any rate, my postings are likely to be sporadic -- more than usual -- over the next couple of weeks.

But please do keep checkin' back. It's kinda lonely at the middle.

No comments: