Saturday, September 29, 2007

oh, please... !!

Listening to UMass make a game of it w/Boston College. I say "listening" because local Boston TV ain't broadcasting it. I mean Jesus! -- we can watch VA Tech v. North Carolina, or Yale v. Holy Cross, or Notre Fucking Dame crap themselves yet again, but not B.C. v. another university from Massachusetts IN BOSTON!?? Must be true what they say about the Amherst campus never getting its due respect with the local media here. But at the cost of blowing off their beloved Eagles?? WTF?

Gave me a good excuse to go hit some golf balls. Nice day.

But back to the broadcast at a commercial: "This is Doug Flutie here to talk about [some generic jewelry store]. I always go to [some generic jewelry store] for all my fine jewelry needs!"

C'mon, Dougie! All your "fine jewelry needs"? Let's assume you do haul yer white-bred suburban ass to go buy rings'n things more than twice in a decade, yer still a freakin' football player ferchrissakes! Can't you even use the word bling?

3 comments:

Spared said...

Somehow I doubt the word 'bling' comes naturally to the whitest man in America.

Besides yourself, of course.

Barking Up Trees said...

u callin' me "albino"... ?

Spared said...

If the lack of melatonin fits.