Friday, July 13, 2007

1975, as sinatra might say: it was a very good year...

No idea how I came across JoAnna Cameron's name, nor did I know it before today; or I probably did when I bowed down before the Goddess Isis on Saturday mornings way back when.

Not that I gave two gerbil-raisins about the plot or the production values, neither of which were worth note, but as a 16 year-old I was pret-ty-frea-kin' religious about this show -- and others that fed me the likes of Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith as Angels or Linda Carter as Wonderbuns.

Definitely beats Mass on Sundays.

Fellow adolescents in arrested development may recall her adventures appearing as inserts, sandwiched between episodes of the tedious Captain Marvel, he with the signature call more famously yawped by Jim Nabors as Gomer Pyle: Shazam!

But who cares, eh? I just had to Google this teenager's crush, see what became of her.

Et voila!!



My, but how we've all grown!

No comments: