Monday, July 23, 2007

little choice but to...

Conyers: Three More Reps. and I'll Impeach
[O]ne of the excuses citizens often hear from lots of Congress Members for not signing onto articles of impeachment is that not enough of their colleagues have signed on and therefore "we don't have the votes." Well that just changed.
Lord knows I've been back & forth on this issue: The emotional vs. the practical. Well, given the previous post, I'd now say the emotional is the practical.

It's time.

Get 'em gone!

(h/t to C&L)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least bring it up. If I am the GOP, I might want it raised sooner rather than later. But the Dem leadership is never going to let it get to the floor, you know that.

CG2

Anonymous said...

I found this amusing, if only for the interpretation we give it versus the French.

Apparently, you are permitted to ship toilet water to French citizens, but are limited to the amount and value. Don't believe me, then check this out.

http://www.ambafrance-us.org/intheus/customs/21000.asp

(of course, toilet water over there is cologne or perfume here, but it still looked pretty funny)