Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ladling soup to nuts...

Sports talk in this town is as would be expected, and just how the sandwich maker allowed while the game was on last night: "I'm so pissed!"

I had to laugh.

It's complete: I can't be bothered with what happens to the Sox. I can't even help but admire the Indians. This kid Peralta at shortstop is a stud. I expect Theo to sign him to a multi-year contract after next year, after he signs yet another flameout shortstop to replace F'ing Lugo.

And speaking of Vincent's l'il brother, is it me or does his signing of J.D. Drew for an obscene amount of money for too goddamn many years resemble too closely the Dems in Congress bending knee repeatedly to the War Criminal in Chief?

We all KNOW its wrong. We all KNOW its stupid! And yet we're relegated to watching the little tweeting birdies revolve about our heads while wondering WTF??

Pats 19-0!! Right here! Right now!

No comments: