Thursday, October 25, 2007

lions & tigers & bears, oh my... !

Some right-wingnut group called Family Security Matters has come out with a Top-10 list, i.e., The Top-10 Most Dangerous Organizations. Of course, I've provided links to all of them (some of which have been linked for some time by this site -- Ooooo!!):

10) ThinkProgress
9) Muslim Student Association
8) CodePINK
7) American Civil Liberties Union, National
6) Family Research Council
5) Center for American Progress
4) League of the South
3) MoveOn.org
2) Universities and Colleges
1) Media Matters for America

Nos. 6 & 4, I find curious. The former is the rightwing Christian group run by Tony Perkins. (You remember Psycho? -- no, not that Tony Perkins; this is a different kinda psycho.) The latter is a secessionist group of chuckleheads who just can't get over the fact they lost.

So if I were to guess, then -- and I'm not at all familiar with Family Security Matters (except that it's name and list of board-members implies it's pro-police state) -- I'd say the FRC & the League are viewed by this group as loose cannons and will have to be put down when the balloon goes up.

Meanwhile, what to do with the Universites and Colleges -- those bastards!!

1 comment:

Spared said...

Any organization that supports the basics we are granted through the Constitution are a danger so... I'm not all that surprised. I am a little shocked about no. 6 though.

The CodePink people sort of lost my support with the Condi incident. Took it a step too far, I think.