Sunday, May 18, 2008

as ye sow...

This left me shaking my head:

Hillary Turns Fire On Media

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign is increasingly aiming its punches not at her front-running opponent Barack Obama, but at the media.
Wait! This is this the same Hillary who cozies up to the likes of Rupert Murdoch and Richard Mellon Scaife, right?

It's like the ex- used to say to me oh so long ago: "When you lay down with swine, you wind up smelling like a porkchop."

The things I remember.

----------
Update: Oh right! Forgot to employ my unbridled cynicism, surprising given who we're dealing with here. Hillary doesn't have a legit gripe against the media, but she scores points with the -- Wait for it! -- "low-information Democrats" who take exception to the media telling them the truth -- in this case, their vote being not worth spit. That's right: Hillary's telling them to shoot the messengers.

No comments: