Sunday, May 18, 2008

put this in yer pipe and smoke it, john mccain... !!

Obama Draws Record Crowd Of 75,000 in Portland

At one point, someone in the crowd shouted an expression of love at Obama. He broke his speech for a moment: "I love you too," he said.

"If you vote for me on Tuesday," he said, "We won't just win Oregon. We'll win this nomination, we'll win this general election. And you and I together, we'll change this country, we'll change the world."

Seventy-five thousand people seemed to like the sound of that.

"My friends, we are sooo screwed!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lenin changed the world too.

and you are right, we are sooo screwed! Because I won't have any money after payday and you might not have a job.

I heard that some tool in PA wanted to implement profit limits on oil companies. How about profit limits on microsoft or google? They are more profitable than Exxon by a factor of three.

Now, it occurs to me that this dildo doesn't know that you can't limit profits on a foreign company or subsidiary. Hope you like $8 gas. Of course, on the plus side, Chavez might start selling to Exxon again after it becomes a Bermudian corporation.

Oh, and did you hear Maxine Water's slip of the tongue, when she threatened to socializ, er, nationalize the oil companies???
Guess that Black Liberation Theology has its roots in Eastern Europe.