Saturday, December 17, 2005

Minutemen (Women & Children), Unite!

For they are coming for you:
A senior at UMass Dartmouth was visited by federal agents two months ago, after he requested a copy of Mao Tse-Tung's tome on Communism called "The Little Red Book."
Heavynews chortled at my expressed discomfiture three or four years ago, after a flurry of email among friends, where I wished Dubya a long life but to burn in Hell: "Heyyy, they send you to Gitmo yet?"

Only a matter of time now, Heavy. I may be from the People's Republic of Massachusetts -- and proud of it -- but I also note ol' Trent just stepped out from behind his tort-reform persona and filed suit against his insurance company. Won't be long before Mississippi's put on the watch list too.

I've been tellin' ya', is how these bastards operate.

No comments: