Friday, December 30, 2005

So Have a Happy Already... !

End of the week, put near the end of the year. Vince Guaraldi playing on the CD, his seasonal soundtrack as I cannot let go just yet. Christmas was good for me this year, and it's been a while since I've felt that. Driving to Pennsylvania and to Massachusetts and to Vermont and to Maine and back again took me out of myself. Time was suspended. The family was and is good. They are all that matter to me.

Prospects for '06 look upbeat, and it's been, like, college when I could say that with any real sense of hope. No, that's not true. The early days with the Ex-. She was very good for me. Would that I could have those over again... and since, I'd gone into a spell. A spiral.

Now? Hey! Anything can happen. The new job is working. Everything's in play.

Hell! You might even find me in the gym one of these days. And then the next. Who knows?

Look for me. Keep a light on!

No comments: