Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Little eBack'n Forth

One of my Repo acquaintences and I having at it...

Me (5/19): where are the pentagon city fields... ? (for sunday softball)

Him (5/22 *monday*): Next to the Pentagon City Mall - corner of 15th and hayes.

Me: jeez, thanks for the timely timely...

Him (5/23): You emailed me on Friday night, when did you think I'd respond?

Me: uhhh, friday night... ? saturday... ? sunday morning... ?

Him: I'm kidding you of course... but I don't have a computer at home. If only I could find some way to fill my freezer with $100's...

which got me wound up...

Me: right, the dem exception that proves the republican-sale-of-america-to-the-highest-bidder rule... right sen. santorum... ? go ahead, run it by me again...

Him: Hey, I don't think either party can claim exceptions. For every Delay there's a Jefferson -- let's not forget the Wright-Rostenkowski-Clinton legacy. And I didn't even have to start picking on the unions...

Me: okay, you're comparing today with 12-20 years ago... and comparing delay w/jefferson is akin to comparing the sun w/an asteroid... only in this case, were looking at a coupla oblong rocks in space orbiting a multinary star system...

moreover, the dems *never* had corporate whores writing the legislation ON EVERYTHING, or passing around graft checks on the house floor, or abdicated their oversight authority as this administration is systematically converting a republic into what SANDRA DAY O'CONNOR fears is becoming a "dictatorship"...

but while we're still on the most corrupt congress in american history, the dems in their wildest dreams could never come up with "the k st project"...

and clinton's legacy... ? what was that again... ? a blow job... ? excuse me... ?

how many soldiers were killed and/or maimed because of that... ? how many tens, nay, hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians destroyed... ?

does the world despise america because clinton got his knob polished... ?

or were you referring to the clinton legacy of the largest peacetime surplus in world history... ?

gotta get a freakin' grip, friend... meanwhile, i'll have to reload if i'm gonna keep shooting down all the repo talking points...

----------
Footnote: Okay, this guy is a true believer; runs one of those more obscure "Heritage Foundation" wannabes. And of course, he's now on the "Oh yeah! We detest Bush too!" bandwagon. Fair-weather friends they be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»