Saturday, May 13, 2006

Workin' the Wknd

There's something to be said about living in a bubble. Not very kosher if one is the POTUS, but quite useful it be if one needs relief from the bonehead-in-chief.

Snap-polls by the corrupted WaPo notwithstanding, the corresponding approvals dropping to 29%, while those polled would seem to have no problem, at least preliminarily (i.e., before they had a chance to think about it), w/the NSA data-mining of their phone-calling, illustrates well the bipolar disorder that is the collective American conciousness today.

So I enter my bubble, cruising down the highway in my good gas-mileage set of wheels, turn to a music station w/minimal chatter from DJs or newswonks, and I think about seeing my family this Mem-day wknd up in PA as we celebrate my niece's graduation.

I have excellent siblings, and I like their kids. And they are the only reason I would go to fight an external threat, real or faith-based. I'm not some fool-romantic caught up in God or country; not anymore. Fool me three times... Go to hell!

Jesus! I'm all over the place this morning...

Back in the bubble... !! Hmmmhmmhmmm... La la la...

2 comments:

Barking Up Trees said...

prozac - hell! - i'd settle for a pepto...

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»