Thursday, June 07, 2007

he don't say...

Passing by the plasma in the kitchen, I note J.C. Watts once again carrying Dubya's water (hopefully in something leak-proof) while debating Donna Brazille on CNN before Wolf Blitz4brains.

Good looking guy, Watts, whom I bumped into once in a House elevator when I interned on the Hill back in the early 90s. I wished I could have asked him then what I wouldn't hesitate to ask him now, i.e., his response to his father, a life-long Democrat, saying, "A black man voting for a Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe he aspires to something other than being poor, angry, and on welfare?

Commander Guy

Barking Up Trees said...

like those are his options... ?

classic feux news line...

and to think i gave u more credit than such...