Here's what I know:
1) Manny, defensively a dill-hole, might have to get used to playing DH in the new Yankee Stadium. Hideki Matsui and/or Johnny Damon are significantly better outfielders, although I would love to see Manny brainfart a few more in that cavernous meadow. He's played well enough in Fenway, but consistently struggles in the larger venues. And -- AND!! -- he's getting old.
2) There is no secret compartment in the Stadium's leftfield wall where the hosebag can surreptitiously (or not so) cop a squirt.
3) Sox pitchers might have an incentive or a few to put one in his ear -- eh, Josh Beckett?
4) Did I mention the guy's gonna be 37 next year? Good luck with that, Bommahs!
5) And the first time he fails to run out a pop-up or grounder, or, gahd help 'im, a long-ball off the wall, I think I have enough respect for Yankees fans to know they'll ride his ass.
And then how'll he get his revenge on them?
6) Wait, didn't he already get his revenge on the Sox?