Saturday, January 13, 2007

my kind of dem...

Said it before and I'll say it again: I was a Republican in Maine during the 70s, a Democrat in Massachusetts during the 80s, and an Independant in Virginia since 1991.

I could go back to being a Dem, provided they cultivate this kinda attitude:
According to Novak, "Kagen told a group of activists that after he found himself in the restroom with Rove, he blocked the White House deputy chief of staff's departure by holding the door closed."

"You're in the White House and you think you're safe," Kagen allegedly said. "My name's Dr. Multimillionaire and I kicked your ass."
My only regret is not being there with a baseball bat for back-up.

Wait! Was this the same day when Jim Webb almost punched out Dubya?

Oh, man! I coulda sold tickets.

No comments: