Wednesday, March 07, 2007

now i have an idea how an american idol reject feel...

Email just sent to the sibbles:

'yo...

'sports radio: long story short, i'm still waiting to hear... went in yesterday when the program director coached me into
sounding more upbeat than my last audition, but also to show some range, i.e., one story straight, the next upbeat, etc... trouble was, i got a little "sing-songy," although he generously took some of the blame for that...

'he didn't like my story order selection either... i started w/the bruins and celtics and he emphasized "REDSOX/PATRIOTS then celtics/bruins"... like, christ! how could i not know that... ?

'so i had to go back in this morning (the guy at least likes me and wanted to give me every chance) and punched out one more audition... the producer had difficulty w/forwarding the MP3 to the PD so i was instructed he'd call me after he gives it a listen later today...

'it's "shit or go blind time": no more chances after this'n...

'think i'll take an extended weekend... '

g.

No comments: