Wednesday, December 10, 2008

assalaamu 'alaykum, my people...

That's right, don't let 'em forget it:
In case you were wondering, yes, President-elect Barack Hussein Obama will use his full name when he is sworn in on January 20th.
Because it needs repeating and often: Stupid people (and only stupid people) think Barack Obama's a Muslim. The really stupid people have a problem with his middle name, and I say rub their noses in the concept that the world's changing despite them.

I've said it before, I've come to know and, from time to time, work with Muslim people, and have found, like everybody else I know, there are some very decent folk within the community as well as your serious jag-offs.

You know: It takes all kinds... ?

In fact, I'd've been delighted if he was Muslim and still got elected.

----------
Update: Of course, he could be one o'them Ay-rabs, like I been sayin', and the plan all along is to wipe us good Christian white folk off God's good Earth...

... but I digress.

No comments: