Thursday, September 07, 2006

KIAFFL'06 - Wk1

I must be verrrry confident the Pats will handle the Bills, er, handily, this Sunday at Gillette. I pick 'em for my Survivor League, and I've activated Laurence Maroney and Ben Watson in place of Jamal Lewis and Hines Ward, the latter pair with injury concerns, as does Maroney, except he isn't even on the injury list. So, late switch on the bulletin board -- 7:07 p.m. that -- and my Wk1 active line-up in the Know It All Fantasy Football League 2006 is as follows:

Boston & Maine
Tom Brady, NE
Drew Brees, NO
Cadillac Williams, TB
Reggie Bush, NO ®
Laurence Maroney, NE ®
Terrel Owens, Dal
Ben Watson, NE
Joe Horn, NO
Adam Vinatieri, Indy
Ryan Longwell, Min
New England Patriots
Baltimore Ravens

Of course, I'll be back on with a scream or three if Hines Ward runs it up against a resurgent Dolphin D tonight while dealing with the Steeler's back-up QB. I still say Roethlesberger looks like a drag-queen.

No comments: