Friday, September 08, 2006

you can't handle the truth... !!

Dateline: Somewhere in Florida, September 11, 2001...



"Well Goddamn! They tol' me it'd be different when I became Prez'nit. Those Sonsabitches!! Ah'd get t'call the shots, they said. And now lookah me: sittin' on my ass, sayin' squat about Karl & Dick's dopey plan to 'stir up serious shit' -- whatever the hell that means . . . Waehl as long as we can blame it on Saadam, that's all Ah care about . . . But why couldn't they tell me what the freakin' plan was? . . . Goddamn! Ah hate when they talk down t'me!! . . . Heyyyy, wait a minute! This book's a snooze. Must be one o'them Shakespeares."

1 comment:

Spared said...

Even funnier is the sign behind him that says "Reading Makes a Country Great". Seems misplaced considering who else is in the pic.