Saturday, May 19, 2007

don't make me come over there...


McCain to Cornyn: *Bleep* You!

pic via HuffPo...
----------
Update: This post's title was previously "mccain running for longshoreman?" And then Naahm, in his comment, illustrated where I fell short in delivering my point. I should've just gone with the pic as it's freaky enough. And to answer Naahm's question, personally I'd love to see our reps in Congress curse like sailors in public. It'd at least give 'em some authenticity. All this "my good friend from across the aisle" bullshit turns my stomach. Having said that, of course, I still believe McCain's one perceived affront short of going postal on the Senate floor.
---------
Update II: Cenk Uygur agrees with me:
I often get frustrated with Democrats and re-write what they should have said to the press or to the Republicans instead of the mealy-mouthed stuff they wound up saying. The one time I thought there was an aggressive campaign that I wouldn't have changed a thing on was Jim Webb. And he took down George Allen, who almost certainly would have been the presidential candidate for the Republicans in 2008 if Webb hadn't kicked his ass in Virginia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, can't you love a politician that isn't afraid to say F*** you to someone who probably deserves it? Cormyn is a Tex-Repo so you probably want to say it yourself. Just as I would to Pat Leahy!

Commander Guy Naahmie

Barking Up Trees said...

u missed the point, chumley... check out the pic... this here's the manchurian candidate...

6!

6!

6... !

Anonymous said...

why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire, Raymond?

C.G. Naahmie

Barking Up Trees said...

why thank you, mummy...