Wednesday, December 19, 2007

hillary once again disses the base...

As a former talk show host & producer, I totally grock Ed Schultz's frustration when he spouts:
I am done with the Clintons. I’m done with the cheap shots. I’m done with the innuendoes. ... Hillary, I do not want you to be the nominee. Biden, I do not want you to be the nominee.
From a distance, then, I see Hillary for what she is: a queen-wannabe with a flinty heart, particularly when as applied to the great unwashed of her party, where she expects she'll be held to account for the across-the-aisle collaborating (i.e., with those who won't collaborate back). What's interesting is she's fearless when facing the dark side of the media, but when it comes to real Dems wanting answers, none are soon to be forthcoming. Why is that? Because she'd be exposed as a Republican in Dem clothing that much more easily?

Bah! And to her I say, "Feh!"

Save yourself the aggravation, Iowa. Vote for John Edwards.

4 comments:

Spared said...

It's either John or Obama for me. If Hillary gets the nod, I may not vote this year. First time I'd sit one out but I just can't take her brand of politics. Her and Harry Reid both need to get the f out... let some real Dems take over.

Anonymous said...

But this is how the Dems who are wistful for Bill will get him back into the White House, don't cha know?

Go Hill Go!

Commander Guy Dos.

Anonymous said...

And remember, in the event of a Democratic victory,

Short the Dow and S&P; buy Medco and Teva, and buy FXI.

This stock tip brought to you by the Republican Party.

Happy holidays (no, that doesn't bother me; it only bothers me when I can't say Merry Christmas).

CG2

Anonymous said...

oh, and buy Pemex and Citgo.