Friday, April 27, 2007

shoulda got while the gettin' was good...

I don't usually link to the right-winger sites, because, uhm, I don't like them. But I tripped over one written by some poor slob not named Vinny -- Surprise! Surprise! -- but A.J. Strata, who inexplicably wrote this:
If only Democrats still had the John Kennedy-Joe Lieberman mentality on world affairs, they would probably still be in the majority.
I found it on the blog-watch site at Salon. When I read it, I paused and wondered if I'd been transported in & out of time again, and somehow it was October, circa 2006. I checked my watch and then double-checked Strata's posting. He actually posted it today!!

I'd suggest somebody give 'im a clue but I figure the longer that kind sleeps, the better off the world be.

P.S. For those who may've ingested poison, Strata also has a sure way to induce vomiting. Caveat: Read only when standing near a porcelin-like basin:
Joe Lieberman is a breath of fresh air from the heated, emotional, vitriolic statements that come out of the current Democrat leaders.
Harrrrrroooowlp!

No comments: