Thursday, April 26, 2007

yahoo chess update...

Rating: 1413
Games Completed: 2965
Games Abandoned: 155
Wins: 1854
Losses: 1003
Draws: 108
Streak: -2

Seems I'll never get to the magic .667 win percentage. I have, however, gotten my rating over 1500 a couple of times, but I'm always met up with some serious yabbo (in yahoo) with an ungodly 1600-1700 rating seeking another notch on his (never a her, curiously) pelt. I've actually beaten one or two of them, but I'm definitely of the masses and thus more comfortable with my own crowd of 1350s-1450s.

One little bastard had the gumption to wonder aloud, with my win percentage what it is, why my rating isn't in the 1600s, evidently impugning my sportsmanship (or my skill level) by suggesting I predate on the lower rated players. Truth be told, I open up a board and play whomever sits down. End of story. The record is what it is.

And as Bugs Bunny said once while chomping a carrot: Nexxxxxt!

No comments: