Sunday, April 22, 2007

yer sunday squirrel-on-toast appetizer...

If you didn't despise Karl Rove before, how 'bout now?
In his attempt to dismiss us, Mr. Rove turned to head toward his table, but as soon as he did so, Sheryl reached out to touch his arm. Karl swung around and spat, "Don't touch me." How hardened and removed from reality must a person be to refuse to be touched by Sheryl Crow? Unphased, Sheryl abruptly responded, "You can't speak to us like that, you work for us." Karl then quipped, "I don't work for you, I work for the American people." To which Sheryl promptly reminded him, "We are the American people."
Goes to credibility of time-tested proverb: Money is to Democrats what Sex is to Republicans.

2 comments:

Naahm Deplume said...

you mean, something we don't get enough of?

Now, how about something on the sweep?

Naahm Deplume said...

If even part of this is true, the pressure at 1600 must be getting high.

Not want to be touched by Sheryl Crow??? This is the only woman on the planet that I would seriously ask my wife to let me cheat with. And, knowing how much I like her music (among other things) she might let me.

Time to install a hyperbaric chamber over there.