Friday, November 10, 2006

we now return you to our regular programming...

Temping at a non-profit means you still gotta get up early on a federal holiday.

Yesterday was a little too warm to adequately be called November, and today's shaping up as same. Personally I don't want to be robbed of my Autumns, just as I don't particularly enjoy exceptionally warm Aprils. I like my transitional seasons cool & crisp and not without wild splashes of color. Winter makes me appreciate Spring; and Summer, Autumn. But if Spring and Autumn continue to insist on emulating Summer, then there's gonna be Hell to pay!

At least the traffic into town can be beat. Would that everyday traffic were like the holidays' 'round here.

Be all this as it may, I'm supposed to be working and I don't want to be. My mind is everywhere but here. Was hoping this would help me to focus. It isn't.

But if there are such things: Happy Vets to you all!

Go John Murtha!!

No comments: