"Mercury is toxic in all its forms," said IATP's David Wallinga, M.D., and a co-author in both studies. "Given how much high fructose corn syrup is consumed by children, it could be a significant additional source of mercury never before considered. We are calling for immediate changes by industry and the FDA to help stop this avoidable mercury contamination of the food supply."Please pass the Soylent Green.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
go starve yourself...
Corn syrup, found in nearly all processed foods here in America, is a good source of mercury -- Mm-mmm! -- courtesy of your heckuva-job Bushie FDA.