Monday, September 26, 2005

Ever Wonder What Goes Thru A Squirrel's Mind When It 2bls-back Under Your Wheels?

I've never seen him as having any credibility -- ever. And this coming out a full four years after 9/11 carries with it its own peculiar stench. DailyKos concurs, nailing it at the jugular:
Of course, I'm in favor of energy conservation, and ordinarily, I'd be glad that Bush has flip-flopped on this one. But knowing this gang, these are just empty words, without the force of laws or regulations behind them - and a bit of fig-leaf for what will undoubtedly be attempted giveaways to oil refiners.

Nevertheless, I cannot help but savor the sweet taste of swagger when it is whipped:
Bush sent a memo to agency and department heads, saying the federal government must "lead by example and further contribute to the relief effort by reducing its own fuel use during this difficult time."

"Lead by example." Better late than never I always say. But just for shits & giggles, we're taking over/under bets on the side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. If you like download music , I'm sure you'd be interested in mp3 music Stop mp3 music
mp3 music

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let you save hundreds on your
mortgage.   All you do is go to the site,  choose from the 5 drop down boxes,  and it will
tell you how much you can save and who can help you.  This is NO JOKE,  I went from an $800 mortgage to a $350 mortgage.  Good thing I did it now too,  because I hear it's gonna be much harder.. so check
it out!   Go HERE to find out how much you can save!  

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!